Re: More C programming help

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:31:11 -0700

John:

At the top of every function, you've gotta have a section like:
int clock;
float wage;
float hours;
float overtime;
float overtimepay.

That is a variable declaration.  U failed 2 declare those variables u
just added to your program.

Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net