RE: MinGW and Wx

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:27:40 -0500 (EST)

If you happen to know how to compile Wx sources with the current MinGW
compiler from its web site, I'm interested in specifics.  I followed the
Wx wiki instructions to the letter but get many compile errors.  I'm also
interested in specifics for using the VC++ 2005 compiler from the command
line after it has been used to compile the Wx libraries.  The wiki
instructions include a dizzying list of IDE and XML configuration file
changes.

 Jamal