RE: Microsoft jobs

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 05:12:24 -0700

Hey Ken,

Here's a link to at least one job in accessibility that Microsoft has.  This
is on the IE test team for a test engineer in accessibility.  I'm familiar
with this specific job because it is to join my team on the IE project.

http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=EDC85083-8FD9
-4E16-BE2B-1B736C30E3AC&start=1&interval=50&SortCol=DatePosted

I used a keyword of accessibility for a job search and saw several other
jobs in accessibility.