Re: Microsoft Virtual PC

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 19:09:54 +0200

Ok, but VMWare also cannot allow Jaws to access the virtual machines if it is installed only on the host machine.

I haven't tried MS Virtual PC yet, so I don't know if it is better or worse than VMWare. Maybe somebody who tried it can compare it with VMWare.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>