Re: Microsoft Virtual PC

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:14:00 -0200

the systems can be installed on it but the virtual machines screens
are being drawn directly so no screen readers installed on the hiost
machine can read screens from the virtual machines. Other than this
it's a question of preferenses. As most part of things there're
several sites comparing the virtualiuzation technologies, each one
claiming one of them is better than other. I've choosen vmware
although others can choose different solutions.
Marlon

2007/11/5, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone if Microsoft Virtual PC is accessible to Jaws?
>
> I mean, I know that the main program is accessible, but I don't know if
> after creating the Virtual machines they are accessible for the blind.
>
> This program is something like VMWare.
>
> The program is absolutely free and it can be downloaded from Microsoft's
> site.
>
> You can find it by searching for its name with Google.
>
> It could even be a better option for us than VMware, and I heard that other
> systems like Linux can be installed on it.
>
> Octavian

free."
Linus Torvalds