Re: Microsoft Access

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:26:26 -0700

Microsoft AccessI've used later versions of access with jaws and had only a few
real troubles, and yes, they were in the forms designer, unfortunately the
information I had and the book also, was on another computer that I don't have
access (excuse the punishment!) to anymore, and I doubt that the material is
still on it, *sigh*

sorry, but I will say that most of it can be done, ken, if you get something
going on this, please let me know what you wind up with, so I can (with
permission) put them up on the grab bag, ok?

take care,
inthane