Re: Micorosft certification

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:23:02 -0500

Hello Sauro:

     You have to talk to the companies that do the testing. There is a company
known as Prometrics. This company will provide a reader to help a blind person
take the test. The reader reads the questions, you tell the reader the answer
and he/she clicks the mouse. You do have to give Prometrics at least two weeks
notice if you want accomodations.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss