Re: Message about speeding up JFW

  • From: "Gerard Ellis" <gerry.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 22:03:58 -0000

Hi,

There is an addition to this piece of advice.

As I understand it, if you start JFW automatically, you cannot use this tip. It
only works if you kill that version of JFW (or don't have it start
automatically) and then start it manually. This means it is not running as a
Service.

Take Care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don't know where you're going,