Re: Make an Applet Accessible

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:55:49 -0700

actually this is incorrect as far as I know, the swing classes must be used,
and possibly the swt, Sina would be the best person to ask, since he did the
accessible java fruit basket application found at:
http://FruitBasket.QuantumMyst.com

laters,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com