Re: MAGic and COM

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 15:54:02 -0600

Interesting, our libraries work very similar to accessible_output (it
appears), and for that matter, SayTools, as well, although we all seem
to support slightly different systems (our tools allow call-downs from
Java and our language, Hop).

I assume this is what you are referring to:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/accessible_output/0.5.5

What License are you under?

And yaa, I will have to look into screen magnifiers as well.

Stefik