Re: Looking for suggestions for a database to use with a website

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:56:07 -0700

alrighty, its time for me to go look at a couple places,

unless, Jeff? do you have any notion as to if ultrahost/anotech concepts is
going to be able to match things like this?  if you tell me yes, alright, but I
really, really need the space!  for my alacorn endeavors and expansions of them

I'll leave agemtree with you since it don't need the space at this time, smile

I like working with ultrahost especally since jeff is willing to do a step by
step with me when I'm groggy and doing stupids on the site and need to fix it.

thanks all,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming