RE: Looking for suggestions for a database to use with a website

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:52:15 -0400

When I signed up for two years back in June, the price was $6.95 per month
and included the hosting of two domains for two years in the price.  The
$5.95 deal looks just like what I got but for 24 fewer dollars over the two
year term.  There seems to be a lot of competition in the web hosting space
these days and, if anything, I think prices will continue to drop.

I will also add that Dreamhost has excellent email technical support that,
in my experience, usually resolves any questions I have in less than three
hours.  The people who work there are friendly and very helpful.

Sina turned me onto Dreamhost and he can certainly speak to its value
proposition as he has done much more with it than I have.