Re: Looking for suggestions for a database to use with a website

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:14:23 -0700

Chris,

my only question is is that deal going to stay at that price, or will the cost
go up in 3 months or so? if you know, and if so to what

sorry I haven't gotten back to you on your offer, one of those wild and hectic
times around here

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming