Re: Looking for suggestions for a database to use with a website

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:16:03 +0300

The best way is to store the files on the hard disk of the computer, and if you
will need to upload new files, or delete some of them, store a path to the
files in a database like MySQL or SQLite. If you don't need to upload new
files, or modify the list of files in any way, you can use a simple text file
for storing those file names. (I gave the second suggestion, because if you are
asking about a database, I think you might find easier to work with text files).

Octavian