Re: Looking for beta testers for accessible AJAX service

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:18:58 +0300

Well, I am pretty sure that there are no sighted users that use only the keyboard. For most of the sighted, if the computer doesn't have a mouse, is not usable.

I use Jaws and Jaws used to define those hotkeys in older versions, and I prefer them to the single letter hotkeys that could be used to jump to the form elements. If I remember well, in the latest versions of Jaws, FS disabled some of them, or replaced some of them with calls to other unuseful functions, but I've replaced them back.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>