Re: Looking For Good Headset with BuiltIn Microphone

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 06:54:38 -0500

Hi Rick,
My daughter got me a pair from either Wal-mart or Target for like $20 or
something. I don't know the price. It was a gift. Anyway, I used it on
Skype once. The person I talked to said I sounded fine..

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

             "Richard Thomas"
             <rthomas@xxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-                                          cc
             bounce@freelists.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       Looking For Good Headset with
                                       BuiltIn Microphone
             01/28/2008 04:36
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Hi Guys:
I just bought a $25 LogiTech headset with BuiltIn Microphone, from Home
Depot,  For
hands free keyboarding while talking on Skype.
A piece of junk!  The Microphone did not work worth a whatever, really bad,
actually
unusable.  I would guess some of you have nice sounding headsets you use
for voice communications while  keyboarding.  What are you running?
Rick Farmington Mich. USA