Re: Listbox In Python

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:18:45 -0600

Haha, no problem.
On 7/16/2011 9:08 AM, Harmony Neil wrote:
Oops. I didn't realize Tkinter wasn't accessible in windows ... Epic fail.
Thanks for that.

On 7/16/11, Littlefield, Tyler<tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
the giveaway line is from tkinter import *. TKInter isn't accessible on
windows, you'll have to use wxpython. HTH,
On 7/16/2011 8:49 AM, Harmony Neil wrote:
I've made a listbox which it is possible to get to using the mouse, or
route jaws to pc cursor, but I can't get to it just using the normal
cursor. When I arrow up and down it just doesn't do anything. I know
the only thing I have in the window right now is the listbox, but
still ...
Can anyone make any suggestions as to how to improve the attached file?
Thanks,
Harmony.

--

Take care,