Libre Planet

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:40:08 -0400

Hi,

Project GNU has its annual conference, Libre Planet, this coming weekend in
Cambridge, MA in the Harvard Science Center.

If you live in or near Cambridge or Boston, I have three guest passes to the
conference to give away. So, if you would like to attend and learn about the
latest in free software (this is not an AT conference but I do have a 90 minute
slot on Saturday afternoon) please write to me offline and we can make
arrangements to get you a guest badge.

You can learn more about the conference at: www.libreplanet.org.

Happy Hacking,
cdh