Re: Komodo Edit

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 05:50:38 -0500 (EST)

Responding to Octavian and Jim, I installed it, and my initial
impression is that it is generally accessible.  It essentially uses the
same technology as Firefox:  XUL, JavaScript, CSS and a rendering engine
with custom Mozilla classes that fully implement MSAA.  Of course,
accessible does not necessarily mean highly usable and productive for a
blind person, so I encourage others to try and draw their own
conclusions.

Jamal