RE: Jim's VB.net Notes

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:09:25 -0400

Hi,
OK. Well, for now, I'll just put it in my notes that you may have to use the
imports directive to get it to work. I'll keep going on the write-up and maybe
when or if I uncover what's going on, revise later.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.