Jaws13 beta and VS.Net 2005/2008 scripts

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Program-l" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:42:31 +0200

Just installed jaws13 beta to try it out, and aside from seeming to need to
reinstall video card drivers from scratch, and then reinstall jaws12 to sort
out an issue with mirror display drivers, another new difference is that there
doesn't seem to be a configNames.ini file in the jaws settings folder to then
associate the msenv2005 scripts with msenv as such, but when I then just copied
the files over from jaws12 personal settings folder and then renamed them to
just msenv.*, ran VS.Net 2008, and used jaws key + number row 0 to invoke jaws
script editor, and recompiled them, it still works fine for me now.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA