Re: Jaws version needed for Windows 7

  • From: Øyvind Lode <oyvind.lode@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:46:25 +0200

Agreed, but there is no alternative for me at least, but that may change in the future.

I really hope so because JFW is getting worse for each release.
But everything will be much better in JFW 12... he he.

On 15.09.2010 12:33, Jared Wright wrote:
Mislabeled  subjects aside, I hope you consider  some of  the other
discussion that took place before you invest further in Freedom
Scientific for what is an increasingly disfunctional product. I
recognize people like to stick with what they're used to sometimes though.

On 09/15/2010 12:03 AM, Ian D. Nichols wrote:
Hi Ken,
Thanks for your replies to my original query on this subject. My fears
were confirmed. I'm getting the new computer tomorrow, and I'll have
to use a 40-minute demo version of JAWS 11 or 12 until I sort out the
upgrading of my licence.
I note that quite a lot of discussion on other subjects has occurred
under my original subject line.
All the best.
Ian
Ian D. Nichols,
Toronto, Canada

    On 2010-09-12, at 10:08 PM, Ken Perry wrote:

    I think 10 is the first but I iwll warn you you won't like it if
    you don't get the newest.

    Ken

    *From:* programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx