Re: Jaws version needed for Windows 7

  • From: "Ian D. Nichols" <inich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 00:03:18 -0400

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your replies to my original query on this subject.  My fears were
confirmed.  I'm getting the new computer tomorrow, and I'll have to use a
40-minute demo version of JAWS 11 or 12 until I sort out the upgrading of my
licence.

I note that quite a lot of discussion on other subjects has occurred under my
original subject line.

All the best.

Ian

Ian D. Nichols,
Toronto, Canada

  On 2010-09-12, at 10:08 PM, Ken Perry wrote:

  I think 10 is the first but I iwll warn you you won't like it if you don't
get the newest.

  Ken