Re: Jaws version needed for Windows 7

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:46:32 +0100

Works fine with JAWS 10 and the JAWS 12 public beta. Strange.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many thanks.

On 13/09/2010 3:25, E.J. Zufelt wrote:
Good evening,

Can I confirm that even the newest build of JAWS 11 doesn't work with
the UAC dialog in Windows 7? I have to use NVDA everytime I need to
interact with a UAC dialog.

Thanks,
Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 2010-09-12, at 10:08 PM, Ken Perry wrote:

I think 10 is the first but I iwll warn you you won't like it if you
don't get the newest.
Ken
*From:* programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx