Re: Jaws slows down network transfers, a lot!

  • From: "InthaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 23:59:07 -0700

I have a query in at FS and they seem, repeat the seem to be looking into it

got one reply other than the automatic one about it and am waiting on any further notes from them

inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
operator: Fruit Basket Demo Sight, where you can find a similar project done in several

programming languages, along with its source code, so you can decide what language is right

for you

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>