Re: Jaws and Vista

  • From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:41:25 -0400

Hi All,
If you have IE7, then launch it, hit Control+J, and check out the RSS feed articles on making Vista more friendly. When I did that, it made Jaws run better. I know it isn't Jaws-specific, but it does give great info on Vista.

Thanks,
Dennis Brown
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Percinic" <mario.percinic@xxxxxxxxx>