RE: Jaws Speech Detection

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:58:28 -0500

Hi,
I may not be remembering this correctly. I thought that you could make
jfwapi.dll run a JAWS script or function. If you can run a function, you may be
able to get a return code back from it. If I had the scripting reference here,
I'd look up some candidate function names and send them to you. Sorry about
that.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog