Jaws & Ms Access Queries

  • From: "Meared" <mreta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 23:52:20 -0400

    Hi, All,
In my Application Software course, I've to use MS access's Query features. In
the query window, Jaws doesn't read the attributes of the selected table and
doesn't announce  the Field, Criteria and other highlighted items. I tried to
create Append, Delete and other queries as well. However, I had no much luck
with out a sited reader help.
Am I missing any configuration to make jaws and Windoweyes more functional? Are
there Keyboard shortcuts?
I'm using Windows XP pro, Jaws 11 pro, Windoweyes 7.2 and MS Access 2003/2007.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thank you.
Reta