Jaws COM interface

  • From: "QuentinC" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 11:43:06 +0200

Hello,
This is the next step of the story concerning making braille display working with a particular application. I started a new topic because the following questions are more specific to jaws and to COM.

Does anyone know where I could find the CLSID (class identifier), IID (interface identifier) and the interface definition of the COM object provided by jaws, allowing direct speech, braille output, script run and more ? I looked for it on google and more specifically on FS website, but I didn't find anything. It would be even better if somebody has a .h header file, but it is probably possible to do without it if I have the interface definition and the IDs.

CAn somebody help ?
Thank you in advance.