Re: Jaws And Visual Web Developer Problem

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:39:34 -0400

Hi Marv, I'm shutting down for the night. In your post you mentioned that you couldn't see any files under the Site.master. That is because it is a Webpage like a .aspx webpage.they all can have a code-behind vb or C# file attached to them. When you add one to them the file is added as a bleaf under the .aspx branch. For example: If I have a page SomePage.aspx and added a code-behind file to it to hold my load function and button and other control functions there would be 2 files. The branch file would be the SomeFile.aspx file. You could expand it like a tree view and you would hear:

SomeFile.aspx
SomeFile.aspx.vb
The vb file is under the SomeFile.aspx tree branch in your Solution Explorer tree. Now. the site.master is just another page but it has the .master extension instead of the .aspx extension. And, since ther is likely no VB code file defined for it yet there is nothing in that tree branch. In other words it is like an empty file. You can expand it but there is nothing there for jaws to read.
Well, I hope that is all it is but I'm tired and off for the night.
Later.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>