Jaws And Visual Web Developer Problem

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:43:54 +1100

HI.
well got a visual web developer dot net 2005 express project and got the
jaws scripts installed.
and if i try to go to the solution explorer.
for some stupid reason, jaws 10 just says tree, and if i try to arrow
through, it just says nothing, and i know all my other folders and controls
are there but jaws is not seeing it.
redownloaded the visual studio scripts.
and tried reclassing the windows to the tree 32, but made no difference.
how to get jaws to read this information properly.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One