RE: Jaws 12 update and VS 2010

  • From: "Gomal Tao" <gomal.tao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:17:50 +0200

I think that we have to define what accessible means in this context. I have
used Jaws 12 to write c# code in Visual Studio 2010 for a while.  Jaws reads
the editor well but  focus is  changing all the time  because of VS is
suggesting errors all the time. Some of the sshort cuts are not read
sometimes. Even though it is possible to write code it is more tideous than
it should be. Jaws could be adapted to work much smoother with the VS 2010
environment.  Therefore I would say that VS 2010 is partly accessible with
Jaws 12. If Windows Eyes is more complete in its support for VS 2010 I am
willing to try it out.

/Gabriel