Re: Java books - any good suggestions on learning Java?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:39:39 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Octavian!  I'll look into the counter issue, though recall a
problem about a counter module not yet being upgraded for the latest
version of Drupal (6.1).  The log-in ability is eventually intended to be
used so that individuals can add content to the site, e.g., in a wikie.
Also, I am trying to create a resume bank so that people can upload their
resumes for employers to browse.

Jamal