Re: Java books - any good suggestions on learning Java?

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:53:03 -0700

hi,

there is a java tutorial package that Jamal created, with a number of differing
java tutorials in it available at the grab bag:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
on  the "Jamal's documentation page"

and he probably already has them available on his site, but I don't have them
listed out at the second (make reminder to self!)

anyway, HTH,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming