Re: Java Performance - Significant Delay on all Other Apps While Running Java Program

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 06:32:17 +0200

It's not really the point of discussion, but Iwould say for the usual reason -- choice is better than no choice.

The main question is however performance of Java on Windows with the JAB and JAWS, and particular combinations of API usage resulting in either very slow programs and / or very inaccessible programs.

On 11/19/2010 7:46 AM, Ken Perry wrote:
Hmm I guess my answer is why the heck wouldn't you want to be limited to swt
for your gui?

Ken