Re: Java JCreator

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:01:05 +0300

Ok, the code insertion can be useful.

What kind of code can JCreator insert? Does it have good support for creating applications using SWT? Does it offer that possibility of choosing the subclasses and methods after pressing a dot (like the intellisense in dot.net)?

If it does, I might try to test its accessibility again.

Thanks.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>