Re: Java JCreator

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:23:10 +0100

I have now got JCreator, but first downloaded the pro version, thinking that
was the free one, but when I saw "30 trial days left" I realized I got the
wrong version. Anyhow I got the le version now, and, well, I'm not sure, but
it's certainly JAWS friendly. I'll need to play with it more though before
saying whether I like it or not. By the way, what's this "JCreator Setup
Wizard"? It's not accessible at all. Also, JAWS seems to have some focus
issues when creating new projects etc, so I have to use the JAWS cursor,
find the contents of the dialogue box, and do a left mouse click. Does
anyone else experience this? I'm using JAWS 8 if that's any consolation.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr