Re: Java JCreator

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:11:17 -0400 (EDT)

FYI -- I recently heard from someone who is happily using EdSharp to
write and debug programs in Java.  If you want Intellisense or other
features that generate Java code, then this is not a solution.  If you
want the ability to compile, have the cursor move to the error, and take
advantage of many other text and program editing features, this could
be.

One of the programming aids is the ability to easily create and paste code
snippets.  Users of a language can share such snippets by copying the
files into the appropriate folder.  So far, there is a large snippet
collection for HTML, but I welcome contributions for other languages,
which I'll gladly include in the EdSharp distribution after appropriate
testing.

Jamal