Re: Java JCreator

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:29:13 +0300

I didn't say that I don't want to use JCreator. I said that when I tried to use it, it was pretty inaccessible, but this might have changed.

However, as I see, for the moment there are no features that JCreator has but Eclipse doesn't. Maybe only that word-wrapping. :-)

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>