RE: Java Confidence Was RE: cobol-programming

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:16:02 -0400

Hi Suzie,
First of all, I'd hit the letter x to jump forward to find a check box and the
shift key plus x to jump backwards to find check boxes with JAWS. I assume that
you mean that the check boxes are to the left of the table rows. If you use X
and Shift X, you land directly on the check control for the check box. If you
use table navigation keys, you navigate to the cells that contain the check
boxes, but not necessarily right on the check box control.