Re: Java Accessibility Client (JAC) project being set up in SourceForge

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:20:28 -0500

I did a search on sourceforge for the Java Accessibility client, but
didn't see any source code listed. What's your approach for making the
applications accessible? I took a quick gander as WE4Java and it seems
to be windows eyes specific using the access bridge. Are you planning
on expanding the project to be cross platform and screen reader
neutral?

And since the project is being ported to sourceforge, I assume the
project is ultimately going to be open source?

Just curious,

Stefik