Re: Java Access Bridge

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 06:29:46 +0300

always I use
www.sun.com/access

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andreas Stefik
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 8:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Java Access Bridge

  Anyone have a link to the mac or unix versions? A quick google search didn't
reveal anything that wasn't very, very, deprecated.

  Stefik

  On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:48 PM, black ares <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

    java access bridge is also for windows.
    Jaws is quiet in java application if you don't have jab.