Re: Java

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:21:47 -0700

smile just found that out in looking for where to download it at for the grab bag,

here's the Google search information, first in the list:
JCreator - Java IDE

JCreator is a powerful Free IDE for Java. Providing the user with a wide range of functionality.
www.jcreator.com/ - 10k -

take care,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yeah, cheers mate. Is this JCreator free? Just curious. Thanks.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user