Re: JFW scripting problem, I think...

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:08:13 -0700

Eileen,

since its that large a problem, if you do find out what the fix is, would you drop a copy on my desk (figuratively) so I can file it away for future reference?

good luck,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>