Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:27:40 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

There are no good OCR programs for Linux, no professional Stock Exchange

Well aren't there a few ocr projects?

Technical Analysis program, no AutoCad for Linux, much fewer games, no

what is auto cad? I thought cad was drawing?
Or design or something?

accessible music creattion/editing programs, and these are just a few program

I think there is one on linux-speakup.org for this...
(cmd based)

Some lists in Open Office don't look exactly like those created in MS Office,

dunno

the Open Office spreadsheet doesn't have the same scripting support like MS Excel in Jaws, sometimes (very rarely, true) I also need to use MS Access,

I used spread sheet just fine...
Found it quite good actually.

--
Daniel Dalton