Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:42:56 +0300

From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Or if I want to get out the field, I prefer to use a single hotkey and I found it less important if that hotkey is num pad plus to turn forms mode off, or something else, but I want to be a key which is used only for this task, not like the arrow keys which are used for moving the cursor in and out the field.

Well I have listed above a solution to this... and you can change key bindings...
And you seem to be quite hard to please...

Oh yes it is wonderful, but the problem is that I would need to do this for every form field, while turning the forms mode on and off need to be done only once usually.

Octavian