Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:00:38 +0300

Well, I don't think I like that way, because I use to read some pages with the up and down arrow keys, and if I reach a text field, I don't like to need using a tab key to move out of it.

And by the way, if the focus is on the text field and I hit tab, where is the focus put? I hope not on the next link or form field... because I may want to put it right after the text field, but not on an active html element.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>