Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:32:06 +0300

So if you don't have a problem if your hands, is it too complicated to hit enter on the text field for turning the forms mode on? You would need to do that only when you would need to fill a form, and not for every form field, and I think it is easier.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>