Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:32:18 -0400

Hi Teddy,
It won't. The text field will keep expanding, or, if it is coded so that
its length attribute won't let you go past a certain point, you will reach
the end of the field, but you won't jump out of it.

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Octavian
             Rasnita"
             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

             04/11/2008 02:46
             PM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Ok, but how can I write something in the text field if when I type letters
the cursor moves out of the text field?

Octavian