Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:33:21 +0300

Oh, but this is even worse.
If I need to use the left and right arrows to get in and out the text field, how do I know when I reached at the end or start of the field?

I might keep pressing right arrow to reach at the end of the field, but the cursor might be out of that field for a long time...

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>